Donate to The Bridge Academy
Why Give to The Bridge Academy?
Some 15-20 percent of the general population suffers from a language-based learning disability, according to the International Dyslexia Association. The mission of The Bridge Academy is to educate and empower students with learning disabilities to reach their fullest potential through a comprehensive program which is developed to support each child's individual needs.
Tuition covers only a portion of the costs of the curriculum at The Bridge Academy. We rely on donations from individuals, corporations and foundations to supplement this curriculum.
The Bridge Academy is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and all contributions to the school are tax deductible as allowed by law.
What Would You Like to Contribute To?
Gifts of all sizes are very important to us. We appreciate your thoughtful interest in the school's welfare and progress. There are several opportunities available for donations.
The Annual Fund provides the school with resources to meet needs not funded by tuition; for example, to purchase new equipment, enhance technology, or to bring our curriculum alive by visiting museums, theatres, and other field trips. It also supports the “Build the Bridge” fund to support a move to a great new home for the school. For every $1 you donate during the school year, an anonymous donor will match your gift with $1, up to $15,000! Every gift counts and every gift is appreciated. To make a donation, click here...Annual Fund
Supports the Build the Bridge fund for a new facility, and is the largest fundraising event of the year. For more information, click here...Gala Fundraiser
Supports scholarship giving for the current year. To make a donation, click here...Donate Now
College Bound Book Fund:
Supports Bridge Academy alumni by assisting with the purchase of college books. To make a donation, click here…Donate Now
How can I donate?
There are a variety of ways you can help the school empower students to "Bridge the Gap Between Potential and Performance."
- Donate online - with a credit card - Donate Now.
- Mail a Check or Money Order - Make your check payable to the "The Bridge Academy" and mail to 1958-B Lawrenceville Rd., Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
- United Way Contributions can be designated to The Bridge Academy. Use the following ID# numbers:
- NYC United Way ID # 3260015
- Southeastern PA ID # 48853
- Gifts of Stocks - In addition to receiving a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of a gift of appreciated stock held 1 year or longer, donors pay no capital gains tax on the transfer of the stock to the school.
- Planned Giving - There are several types of planned giving options which would allow you to make a gift to The Bridge Academy now, receive current income stream and generate tax or estate benefits.
- Matching Gifts - Many companies offer matching gift programs that can increase the value of your donation. You can contact your or your spouse's Human Resources Department and request a matching gift form.
Please contact our Director of Development, Kim Bruno at email@example.com if you would like any more information about any of these contribution options.
To make a donation now, click here...
We encourage parents and community members to contribute their time and share their experiences and expertise with our students. If you are interested in volunteering at The Bridge Academy, please call (609) 844-0770 for more information.
Building Bridges - We Need You!
Research consistently shows that students progress faster and achieve more when parents are involved in school. This is why we introduced The Building Bridges Program in 2004. At The Bridge Academy, we ask that all parents contribute a minimum of 8 hours to the school each year. We all know it takes the time and resources of all of us to make our school a continued success.
Join The Bridge Academy Mailing List
Would you like to receive newsletters, notices of professional workshops, invitations to open houses and other information from The Bridge Academy? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
to be included in The Bridge Academy Mailing List.
Thank you for your support of The Bridge Academy! All of our sponsors and donors make a difference in the lives of children and families affected by learning disabilities.