What Is The Bridge Academy Annual Fund?
The Bridge Academy Annual Fund provides additional monies for activities and projects not funded by tuition.
In addition, to paying for educational field trips and other special events for students, the Bridge Annual Fund also supports the “Build the Bridge” fund. Over the past few years we added “The Annex,” a portable classroom for science, social studies and speech and language. Our next goal is to find a larger home for Bridge to provide more teaching space and to enable us to provide a Bridge education to a greater number of students.
Your support of our Annual Fund will help Bridge Academy students to overcome obstacles and achieve success in the school setting. All gifts, regardless of size, are appreciated and needed to help us meet our goals. The students and staff of The Bridge Academy are grateful for your contributions.
How can I donate?
There are a variety of ways you can help the school empower students to "Bridge the Gap Between Potential and Performance."
- Donate online - with a credit card - Donate Now.
- Mail a Check or Money Order - Make your check payable to the "The Bridge Academy" and mail to 1958-B Lawrenceville Rd., Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.
- United Way Contributions can be designated to The Bridge Academy. Use the following ID# numbers:
- NYC United Way ID # 3260015
- Southeastern PA ID # 48853
- Gifts of Stocks - In addition to receiving a charitable deduction for the full fair market value of a gift of appreciated stock held 1 year or longer, donors pay no capital gains tax on the transfer of the stock to the school.
- Planned Giving - There are several types of planned giving options which would allow you to make a gift to The Bridge Academy now, receive current income stream and generate tax or estate benefits.
- Matching Gifts - Many companies offer matching gift programs that can increase the value of your donation. You can contact your or your spouse's Human Resources Department and request a matching gift form.
Please contact our Director of Development, Kim Bruno at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any more information about any of these contribution options.
To make a donation now, click here...